Download Final Announcement Brochure
About IndiaIndia offers a different aspect of her personality – exotic, extravagant, elegant, eclectic -- to each traveller to the country. In this section, we aim to help you ..
About HyderabadHyderabad is the heart of India. Literally and figuratively, this expression is very fitting for ...
About VenueHitex & HICC
Hyderabad International Convention Centre is located in...
Message from Organising Secretary
“IOACON 2014 for ALL”
Decades of desire for IOACON again at Hyderabad, Years of efforts and planning, Months of motivation and hard work by the ‘TEAM – IOACON 2014’, has brought it into Weeks to go for an extravaganza of IOACON 2014 during 19th to 22nd November 2014.
‘IOACON 2014 for All’ drive is to earn academics and enjoy interactions. Towards this goal, many members and post graduates are registered with active inclusion and interactive involvement into the scientific programme with enthusiasm, as it is for ALL. All the members and faculty from Local, Regional, National and International bodies are involved in steering the proceedings in the right and fruitful way.
The sprawling grounds and the huge auditorium and halls of the Venue at HITEX and HICC are fully utilised to spread a Scientific Splendour for delegates to imbibe, Arena of exposure to Trade to introduce the new developments and Hyderabadi hospitality to the spouses and children along with delegates.
On behalf of IOACON 2014 Organising Committee, I invite One and All to the Pearl City of INDIA, with rich heritage to visit and vivid tastes to relish as IOACON 2014 is going to be one of the best National Conferences of Indian Orthopaedics Association, a conference to enjoy and memories to cherish.
Dr. S. Sreenivasa Reddy
Organsing Secretary - IOACON 2014
Message from Organising Chairman
Greetings from Team IOACON 2014, Hyderabad
A festive season of Vijaya Dashimi and Deepavali have gone for the people but for the Orthopaedic community of the county another festive season is awaited i.e., 59th IOACON2014 at Hyderabad in the newly formed Telangana State.
The organizing committee welcomes the fraternity & eager to receive you as all steps been taken to see your stay is comfortable and go with the memories of the conference. Scientific committee has taken all the pains along with the office bearer of the IOA to give you a qualitative academic feast.
I welcome the spouses and children who will have a good time of visiting the places in and around Hyderabad and enjoying the social events at the conference.
As organizing Chairman I deem it my privilege to see that the standard of the conference will live up to your expectations and the scientific deliberators of the conference will come out with new innovative treatment modalities. As well the executive and General Body Meeting will come out with useful decisions which will pave way in formulating health policies of the Govt. pertaining to Ortho Faculty.
Dr. P. Vijaychander Reddy
- Click here to see List of All Registered Delegates
- Click her to view the final program
- Click here to view the list of accepted posters
- Download Poster Guidelines
- UPDATED INTERNATIONAL GUEST FACULTY LIST
- LIST OF UNDELIVERED ADDRESSES – 1st ANNOUNCEMENT BROCHURE
- Note: Whoever made the payment through the NEFT are requested to send the payment Acknowledgement/Bank Receipt along with the registration form by Post/Courier to IOACON 2014 Secretariat Office.
- Note: E-poster presenters are requested to bring physical poster. The Physical Posters Dimensions Should Be In 68cms In Width X 100cms In Length. Please send the sample of E poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate Medical Education Regulation of MCI
- A P Medical Council Awarding Accreditation of 12 Credit Hours –IOACON 2014
- Abstract Submission Deadline Ends on
30 June 2014
- Abstract submission date has been extended up to mid night of 8th July 2014.
Kindly upload the abstracts at www.ioacon2014.com/
- Ilizarov workshop on
23 November 2014