About IndiaIndia offers a different aspect of her personality – exotic, extravagant, elegant, eclectic -- to each traveller to the country. In this section, we aim to help you ..
About HyderabadHyderabad is the heart of India. Literally and figuratively, this expression is very fitting for ...
About VenueHitex & HICC
Hyderabad International Convention Centre is located in...
Welcome MessageDear Delegates,
Welcome to the 59th Indian Orthopaedic Association Conference.
Conference - a formal meeting of people with a shared interest, typically one that takes place over several days. We look forward for your interest to share with us well in advance, so that all efforts as hosts can be done by us to make the event more interesting for you. It will be of great help for us in Hyderabad to have your constant interaction and participation in the preparatory activities as time passes on towards a fruitful and well attended Conference. We are all ears to all the directions and places on the earth. With the support of well developed information technology these days, we hope to receive your inputs and advices towards a good Conference.
Most Hyderabad and host State members are involved into the activities and we also look forward for participation of all our Association members in some form or other. Efforts are on to include the best of the faculty and variety of Scientific events. Towards that a huge Scientific Committee with wide talented members is initiated into action. And the invaluable guidance from our President and Honorary Secretary and all the esteemed members of Central Organising Committee is always there as the strong support to the Local Organising Committee.
Also there are people who come with us, the family members and accompanying persons and who come for us, the Entrepreneurs and their staff. Hyderabadi Hospitality is awaiting for them to be comfortable and enjoy their stay. The sprawling grounds of the venue will keep them relaxed and there are places and programmes to utilize their time. Also they are the best people to give inputs for a good programmes and planning for themselves and we are awaiting for the same.
- Dr. P. Vijaychander Reddy
- Dr. S. Sreenivasa Reddy
- Accepted abstracts will be communicated through email personally by 8th September, 2014
- LIST OF UNDELIVERED ADDRESSES – 1st ANNOUNCEMENT BROCHURE
- Note: Whoever made the payment through the NEFT are requested to send the payment Acknowledgement/Bank Receipt along with the registration form by Post/Courier to IOACON 2014 Secretariat Office.
- Note: E-poster presenters are requested to bring physical poster. The Physical Posters Dimensions Should Be In 68cms In Width X 100cms In Length. Please send the sample of E poster to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate Medical Education Regulation of MCI
- A P Medical Council Awarding Accreditation of 12 Credit Hours –IOACON 2014
- Abstract Submission Deadline Ends on
30 June 2014
- Abstract submission date has been extended up to mid night of 8th July 2014.
Kindly upload the abstracts at www.ioacon2014.com/
- Ilizarov workshop on
23 November 2014